Tuesday 20 March 2012

New Look - New Look




One of the biggest albums of 2011 (in my eyes) was the self titled debut album 'New Look' and it's set to be be even bigger this year, if not already. 


The Canadian duo; Sarah Ruba (vocals & synths) a part-time model (she graced the pages of January's American Vogue amongst others) as well as being the front woman of New Look and her husband Adam Pavao (keyboards & production) have spent the last 3 years developing this ear candy in Brooklyn, Berlin & Hamilton. They also supported The XX on their last tour.


I've played 'New Look' to bits and still love it which says something to me. The first track on the album is HUGE - 'Nap on the bow', other favourites are...all of them...or 'The Ballad', 'Teen Need', 'You & I'... no, I actually love every track. This.is.rare.


Dreamy Dub.


No comments:

Post a Comment