Tuesday 2 August 2011

Maverick Sabre

Over the past few weeks I've developed a slight obsession with Maverick Sabre and after looking him up I realised he had done some big collaborations which I was already a fan of; 'Jungle' with Professor Green, 'I just wana sit' with Chattabox & Sam Otis, 'Fire in your eyes' with Chase & Status, 'In the air' with True Tiger & Professor Green.

Maverick's just finished touring with Snoop Dogg and his career is about to rocket. His voice has tones of Finley Quaye to it and Maverick has one of the most bizarre accents I've heard (thanks to being from Stoke Newington and growing up in Ireland).

Favourite tracks are; 'I need', 'Look what I've done' and 'Run to the roof', get your ears around these...

Look What I've Done - Maverick Sabre by Threesixzeroproduction

Run To The Roof by Maverick Sabre



No comments:

Post a Comment