Friday 26 August 2011

Nicholas Kirkwood Fall 2011

Want...
I find these ... interesting?
I'm expecting to find some eyes staring back at me under this wooly fringing
Perfect fall colour
Nicholas Kirkwood's Fall 2011 collection has come to my attention, mainly because I love the chunky platforms (especially the leather fringed boots) but also because of the lambs wool fringing, which I'm finding hard to envisage without it looking a bit pony? However, the use of Mongolian lambs wool works perfectly on other designs with small influences (as with the grey stiletto peep-toe boots), this is what Kirkwood does best, using delicate hints of gold plating, pony hair and wool combined with beautiful leathers and intricate patterns.

It's a really diverse collection, so check it out...

For the full collection see;
http://www.nicholaskirkwood.com/index.php?section=collection&season=aw11

No comments:

Post a Comment